Heavy implantation bleed success stories

Pin on every day injury
Although it is known to be uncommon I have read a bunch of women have experienced heavy implantation bleeding days before AF was due. SHARE YOUR SUCCESS STORIES HERE , give me hope lol!!

My story begins with this being Cycle#2 TTC #1 , this cycle I was able to BD more but forgot to bd on ovulation day so I did after and used preseed , I used opks and I'm almost sure my app is right because it has never lied . I ovulated CD18(felt the pains and everything ), 9dpo-8 days later I started bleeding. And I thought for sure I was out this month . . .But nothing made sense because that's 2 periods in one month . Never happens and I never start early !!! But it was red soo I gave up hope .
Welll now I am very hopeful this is my month !! Based on the research I have done , I actually could be experiencing heavy implantation bleeding and not an early AF . .

Well what I thought was a 6 day early surprise from AF(never happens) , has only lasted 3 days. One day of what looked like fresh blood(which lead me to believe it was AF appearing early )but as the day progressed I got barely anything , day 2 I woke up with a nice flow then NOTHING , then brown , later more red :( . Day 3 woke up to barely anything but I still seen red , did a lot moving around and stuff , took a short nap got up done some more moving it appears as tho I'm coming off !!... Started researching and this is completely normally so long as it doesn't get heavy and continues to lighten it's heavy implantation bleeding and not AF .

my normal AF is 5 days . Its always super heavy day2 with mild but still painful cramps and I cramp extremely bad day 1 and it's never very heavy but it's never light . If I have a 3 day period , Day 1 is same as above but it's ALWAYS heavy the second and third day and super light( like coming off) day 4 ...

So excited but I won't know if its implantation forsure until I get that BFP!!!! But because everything falls in place and all signs lead to implantation bleeding I'm staying hopeful please share input or your success stories here

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.